Do you consider yourself innovative, or are you stuck repeating the same tasks day in and day out? Have you created walls that stop your business from growing?
Leaders of businesses and organizations struggle with out-of-the-box thinking, ultimately hindering creativity. Research shows that up to 98% of adults don’t consider themselves to be creative, yet we each have the ability to harness our creativity to drive meaningful results.
Did you know?
- 14% of businesses are not prepared to deal with the ever-increasing speed of today’s competitive landscape.
- 80% of Americans report the increasing pressure to be productive rather than creative at work.
- 243 retail brands have gone out of business in the last 5 years due to a reluctance to embrace creative, innovative thinking.
Register for The Ripple Effect, and you will learn in this FREE one-hour webinar:
- How small changes can make a big impact in your business.
- The five biggest creativity killers to harness your most powerful ideas
- Practical tools that can be used immediately to increase creative input and deliver bottom-line results
Can’t attend? Not a problem. Register and we will send you the recording.
Josh personifies creativity, entrepreneurship and disruptive innovation. He’s the founder of four tech companies which sold for a combined value of over $200 million. Josh is the author of two New York Times bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention, and is the founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, investing in and mentoring over 100 startups. Josh has twice been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and his work on innovation has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, CNN and the New York Times. For more information, visit JoshLinkner.com.
Sponsored by Allegra Marketing · Print · Mail
Allegra is your local, single source for strategic marketing
and print communications with measurable results.
Allegra is independently owned and operated.